Earn More With Seacoast,
Your Trusted Partner
Partner With Seacoast
Deals Done Faster
At Seacoast, decisions are made in-house by decision-makers, giving us the flexibility to fund most deals in as little as two weeks. We work with your clients to secure the right custom funding solution for their unique business needs, no, one-size-fits-all funding.
Financing Your Client's
Can Rely On
Backed by a national bank, we can take on a range of deal sizes and make it easy for your clients to utilize Invoice Factoring and Asset Based Lending with less restrictive covenants as their business grows.
Seasoned & Knowledgeable Team
With over 30 years of experience, we have seen it all and know how to structure a deal that is best suited to your client. Our dedicated and experienced team always goes the extra mile for our clients, no matter how big or small. We have worked with clients across multiple industries to deliver reliable working capital to grow and maintain their business operations.
Seacoast A Different Kind Of
Invoice Factoring Company
- Unlimited Reliable Capital
- Flexible and Less Restrictive Structures
- Funding Within 24 Hours Once Client is Set-Up
- Competitive Residual Commissions
- Scalable Financing
- Responsive Communication With Our Partners and Clients
- Professional and Knowledgeable team Who Is There For Your Clients Throughout The Lifecycle of The Deal
Partner With Seacoast
- $1 million and up in annual revenue
- B2B Industries: Staffing, Manufacturing, Distribution, Business Services generating commercial accounts receivables
- Expecting growth that will outpace current financing.
- Credit worthiness based on quality B2B accounts receivables.
Seacoast Does Not Fund:
- PO Financing
- 3rd Party Medical Billing in the name of individuals
- Funding for Progress Billings
- Construction Invoicing
- Equipment as stand-alone loan
Standard Complete Package Requirements
- Completed & Signed Application
- Detailed & Summary AR (recent – within 2 weeks of deal submission)
- Detailed & Summary AP (recent – within 2 weeks of deal submission)
- Current Financials (prior Year End and Current Interim)
- Sample Invoice with Back Up (largest customer or top 2 concentrations)
- Copy of Articles (1st page) or LLC Formation Documents (1st Page)