A Reliable Solution For Businesses To Turn Outstanding Invoices Into Working Capital
Discover How Invoice Factoring Can
Change Your Business
Invoice Factoring allows businesses to sell their outstanding accounts receivable invoices at a discount to a third-party (Factor). Once the invoice is paid by the customer the remainder of the funds are remitted to the client within 24 hours minus a nominal fee.
- No monthly debt incurred which helps improve cash-flow.
- Never have to give up equity in exchange for funding.
- Reduce overhead costs with professionally managed collection services.
- Take advantage of pre-payment discounts and benefit from long-term cost-savings.
- Ability to extend generous credit terms to your customers without negatively impacting working cash-flow.
- Peace-of-mind knowing your business has working capital in place to support operations and rapid growth.